Power BI DAX Fundamentals is a 1-day training course for new Power BI authors and SSAS developers who want to learn a foundational set of skills in the DAX querying language. This is an instructor led class that is focused on learning core concepts of DAX and applying them in a hands on fashion.
You will learn:
(1) Introduction to DAX and Dimensional Modeling
(2) Understanding and Creating Simple Measures
(3) Concepts and Basic Application of CALCULATE()
(4) Concepts and Basic Application of Iterators
(5) Intermediate Measures combining CALCULATE() & Iterators
(6) Skill Integration with simplified Time Intelligence
(7) Synthesis of Skills with full Time Intelligence
Beginner/intermediate experience with Power BI or SSAS
– AND –
(Any One of the Following)
Experience working with Excel Pivot Tables
Experience working with Excel Array Formulas
Experience working with a SQL language
Group pricing is available upon request.